We can’t thank you enough for considering a donation to the Kentucky Wildlife Center! The animals in our care can’t thank you, but if they understood the monumental impact of your donation, we’re sure they would!
To donate online, press the yellow “Donate” button below.
In order to make an offline donation we ask that you please follow these instructions:
- Make a check payable to “Kentucky Wildlife Center”
- On the memo line of the check, please indicate that the donation is for “Kentucky Wildlife Center”
- Please mail your check to:
Kentucky Wildlife Center
4270 Georgetown Rd.
Lexington, KY 40511
Your donation to the Kentucky Wildlife Center will help provide:
• Life-saving emergency medical care to sick, injured, and orphaned wild animals
• Care, feeding, and rehabilitation for wildlife patients during their recovery, and ongoing care to the 16+ animals – part of the Center’s education and outreach team – that now call Kentucky Wildlife Center home;
• Support for our outreach programs that help children and adults to be good stewards of their environment and true friends to wildlife.
Thank you for entrusting us to make a positive impact with your financial donation!
-Kentucky Wildlife Center