Items we are in need of (this list is continuously updated):
• Dish Washing Sponges
• Dish Washing Gloves
• Zip Lock Baggies (Generic brands are perfectly fine)
• Unscented Baby Wipes
• Puppy Pads
• Trash Bags (8 gallon and 55 gallon)
• Tide Pods
• Small Animal Bedding/Pine Shavings (unscented)
• Used Blankets
• Used Towels
• Used Cat Trees
• Used Crates, cages, carriers (any size)
• Heavy Whipping cream
• Red Wigglers (Live Worms)
• Crickets (Any Size)
• Wet Dog Food
• Wet Cat Food
• Animal Crackers
• Frog Legs
• Chicken Feet
• Heart Slivers
• Fresh Fish
Donate without any extra spending!
If you shop at Kroger, you can donate to Kentucky Wildlife Center simply by adding Kentucky Wildlife Center (LU786) as your preferred Organization and then shopping. Just search for Kentucky Wildlife Center and click on the blue “Enroll” button.
If you shop on amazon.com, you can donate to Kentucky Wildlife Center simply by going to smile.amazon.com and selecting Kentucky Wildlife Center as your Charity. Each time you shop through smile.amazon.com, a portion of each sale goes to Kentucky Wildlife Center at no additional charge to you!
Other Ways You Can Help:
• Volunteer – We are always looking for people that want to spend some of their time and expertise with us! You can fill out an application at: www.kywildlife.org/volunteer/
• Fundraising – You can have a fundraiser on our behalf! Have a birthday coming up? Keep us in mind for your Facebook birthday fundraiser!
• Monetary Donations – We accept monetary donations at the following link: www.kywildlife.org/donate/
• Become a Release Site – Each year we release hundreds of animals. To prevent habitat overpopulation and food scarcity, it is important that we not release too many animals in the same location. For that reason we are reaching out to our supporters that have property appropriate for release. If you would like to submit your information to our release site database (your personal information will not be seen by anyone other than Kentucky Wildlife Center and Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources), we will contact you if your property fits the criteria for animals in need of release back into the wild that are within our care. Information can be found at the following link: www.kywildlife.org/become-a-release-site/